AWID's RV-UHF-0-0 hands-free rear-view mirror tag has special features - invisibility and secure application, with good performance in a variety of locations on vehicles. It is easily attached by strong adhesive to the shell of the inside mirror, hidden by the windshield's tinting. Designed for one-time use, the tag indicates any attempt to remove it. This tag, behind the unblocked windshield area where toll highway tags read, is best with readers above the travel lane.
Please order in multiples of 50 tags
Lead time: 2 weeks
- Secure codes
- Long maintenance-free life
- Invisible when attached on rearview mirror
- Long reading distance
- Freedom of locating tags
- Compatible with all popular access control systems
- Superior price:performance ratio
- Easy installation in vehicles
- AWID's proprietary encryption protects data and ensures use of compatible tags.
- Tags use passive technology - no battery - no need to change tags.
- Hidden from outside and inside the vehicle.
- Fits well in applications calling for around 20 feet reading distance.
- Use in alternative locations outside vehicles, where black side faces reader.
- Wiegand-type encoding is industry standard.
- Quick installation, long care-free life, reliable hands-free reading.
- Instructions supplied, suitable for users' use when applying tags.