AWID's MR-1824MC Proximity Card Reader is a high-power reader for mid-range proximity reading distance, in a small self-contained package. Read range with cards is up to 24 inches. (Read range varies, depending upon the tag used and local conditions.) Th e MR-1824 reader is used frequently in parking facilities, for driver identification and vehicle access.
This reader includes metal-compensation. It has best read range when it i mounted on a metal surface at least as large as the reader (8 x 8 inches). Mount the MR-1824 version at least 4 inches from all metal for best read range.
Other part numbers: 721602, AH-MR1824MC
- Read range of 18 to 24 inches
- Metal compensation available (MR-1824-MC) for mounting on metal surfaces (up to 16" @ 12VDC Read Range)
- Electronics potted with epoxy compound for demanding environmental applications
- LED for visual feedback, Piezo beeperfor audio feedback
- Compatible with all Wiegand access control systems
- Industry standard Wiegand (26 to 50 bit) output and RS-232 interface
- Attractive high-tech enclosure in dark gray or beige color