HID 2124 iCLASS 32k bit (4k Byte) 16k/16+16k/1. composite card with 16 application areas
iCLASS® Prox Proximity Smart Card combines iCLASS smart card technology and HID 125 kHz Proximity technology in a single ISO standard thickness smart card. This enables contactless smart card applications to be added to existing HID Prox access control systems.
iCLASS smart card technology was specifically designed to make access control more powerful, more versatile, and more secure when compared with legacy 125 kHz frequency technologies. iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides versatile interoperability in applications such as access control, network log-on security, cashless vending, time and attendance, event management and biometric identification.
iCLASS smart card technology enables mutual authentication between smart card and reader, encrypted data transfer, and uses 64-bit diversified keys for read/write contactless smart card capabilities. However, these techniques alone are no longer sufficient to protect card data from modern hacking techniques. The iCLASS Prox card meets ISO standard for card size and thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers. It features a graphics quality surface optimized for Photo ID printing, and is available in standard PVC construction, or a composite polyester/PVC construction for more demanding high wear and tear environments. The card can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultra-violet fluorescent inks, micro-printing, or a custom logo to quickly and easily identify genuine cards.
Key Features of the 2120 iCLASS Proximity Smart Card:
- HID 125 kHz Prox and iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology in a single card
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
- Offers the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting features, custom artwork, or photo ID.
- Supports all existing HID card formats, including Corporate 1000
- Supports field programming of any existing HID format into the HID access control application area on the card.
| More Info |