HID Global's Seos® Clamshell is a durable credential that delivers the same level of security as a smart card while featuring a slot punch to enable convenient deployment.
The Seos Clamshell is powered by Seos credential technology, which provides enhanced security, privacy protections, and functionality. Additional features enabled through advanced Seos technology include secure access via mobile devices and the ability to efficiently manage multiple applications.
- Highly secure - Seos is Secure Identity Object™ (SIO®)-enabled, allowing for multi-layered security beyond the card technology and protecting identity data from unauthorized access.
- Certified - Based on Common Criteria (CC) EAL 5+ hardware platform, ensuring a clear chain of evidence that the platform's security attributes have been rigorously tested and independently verified.
- Robust durability - All the power of Seos technology packed into a sturdy ABS shell construction that provides superior protection in harsh environments.
- Slot-punched - Simply attach to a lanyard with ease for swift deployment, no plastic cardholders needed.
- Multi-application - Part of the iCLASS SE® platform, an open and standards-based solution that supports data storage for multiple applications beyond traditional access control such as secure printing, time and attendance, cashless vending and biometric templates.
- Heightened privacy protection - Seos offers best-in-class data and privacy protection by incorporating mutual authentication and secure messaging mechanisms into stringent best practices for data protection.