HID Global's 3253 iCLASS SE® Key Fob - Memory 32k bit (4k Bytes) 16k/2+16k/1, is a high-frequency credential that delivers the same level of security as a smart card, but offers portability to address deployments where the key fob form factor is desired. Loaded with a Secure Identity Object® (SIO®) residing inside the iCLASS® chip, the key fob delivers increased security with data signatures and encryption to prevent unauthenticated read access from the device.
The key fob form factor provides the convenience and usability of iCLASS SE 13.56 MHz contactless technology in molded plastic that is durable to withstand harsh environments. The device can be attached to a key ring or lanyard for access control applications that do not require a photo ID.
The iCLASS SE Key Fob is part of HID Global's standards-based iCLASS SE platform, which is based on HID's SIO data model and Trusted Identity Platform™ (TIP) for highly adaptable, interoperable and secure access control solutions.
- iCLASS SE platform product solution with the convenience of a pocket-size key fob.
- Supports Secure Identity Object (SIO) for multi-layered security beyond the fob technology, providing added protection to identity data and secure access control.
- Programmable access control application area(s) that can store HID data formats or proprietary data formats (loaded by HID manufacturing or via HID Global's iCLASS SE Encoder [field programmer]).
- Available also in 16k bit (2K Byte) or 32k bit (4K Byte) configurations.
- Multi-application support.