Benefits of the 500x high frequency smart card:
- iCLASS Seos application is portable to a variety of media, including microprocessor cards and smartphones for mobile access.
- Versatile, highly configurable data model with support for one or multiple SIOs per application, providing individual protection of each application's identity data.
- Extended smart card read range for increased performance.
- Large memory space for demanding applications.
- High throughput smart card that leverages a secure microprocessor.
- High resistance to common attacks (man in the middle, replay attacks and others).
- Long-lasting smart card solution using composite card body construction.
- Available with a large range of options for customization (magnetic stripe, custom artwork, counterfeiting features, and a full set of programming formats for contactless smart cards).
Typical Maximum Read Range> 3-4' (depending on reader used)
Card Construction: Composite Polyester/PVC
- EEPROM, read/write with 16 KB for data storage
- Data Retention: 20 years