- Manufacturer and item#: EDIsecure DIC10181
- Holographic overlaminate patch (96 mm wide) with a generic, two-dimensional Card-Waves design
- 0.6 mil thickness
- 550 imprints per roll
- For the high protection of the card surface against physical impact
- Holographic effect also provides for high security
- Use for the edgeless lamination of cards after the printing in portrait mode by card printers
- Lamination of a 0.015 mm thick patch on the card surface
- For use with the following EDIsecure lamination modules:
- ILU Inline Lamination Unit
- ILM Inline Lamination Module
- ILM-LS Inline Lamination Module (Lower Side)
- ILM-DS Inline Lamination Module (Dual Side)
- For use with the following EDIsecure printers with lamination:
Note: Replaces part number DUC10181.
EDIsecure DIC10181 Lamination (also referred to as overlamination) provides a layer of protection over your printed cards, making them more durable and providing protection from wear and fading.
The holographic design of EDIsecure DIC10181 lamination is embedded in the overlaminate and secures your cards by protecting them from tampering and counterfeiting.
A printer with lamination capability is needed in order to use EDIsecure DIC10181 overlamination.
EDIsecure printers require specialized media to function properly. To maximize printed card quality and durability, as well as printhead life and overall printer reliability, use only certified EDIsecure DIC10181 laminate.