DOWNLOAD ONLY VERSION. No physical product will be shipped. You will receive download instructions and the product key via email.
The AIR ID Read/Write Contactless Software Developer's Kit (SDK) allows independent developers to give their application the ability to read and write information directly to iCLASS and MIFARE contactless smart cards. It offers the following:
- Complete command support for all contactless smart cards. All reader functions are controlled by the SDK via a USB or serial port
- USB, RS-232, and Ethernet support. Supporting both ports through an easy-to-use DLL interface or .NET. The USB reader requires an operating system complete with drivers that support USB devices
The SDK is full-featured and easy to integrate. The Kit fully supports the USB or RS-232 desktop read/write reader with software examples in C++, and Visual Basic. All platforms and card formats are supported.
- Security: Create an application logon option or a full-featured desktop security application based on a platform of readers
- Identification: Identify users for productivity or QA in manufacturing environments
- Human resource kiosks: Speed up the human resource process through use of facility access cards
- Vending applications: Use existing proximity cards for cafeteria applications such as cashless vending or point-of-sale cafeteria systems
- Asset tracking: Identify where key assets are located, lower deployments, and increase utilization
READER NOT INCLUDED . PLEASE ORDER SEPARATELY