Containing Zebra’s patent-pending antenna design and Impinj’s state-ofthe-art Monza® 4QT chip, Zebra’s passive RFID card provides advanced sensitivity for enhanced read rates and range. It offers full read/write
capabilities, and you can use it worldwide with any EPC UHF operational band (860-960 MHz). Unique and sophisticated security features include:
• 48-bit unique ID feature that protects against card cloning and provides a card authentication method to uniquely identify every card.
• Memory configuration to protect privacy and hide sensitive information, while maintaining a high level of readability.
• Read range reduction feature, protecting users from unauthorized tracking by temporarily reducing the read range of the card to less than one foot.
Physical Card Construction
• Body: 60% white PVC & 40% clear PET
• Overlay: 100% clear-PVC
• Nominal Height: 2.125"/53.98 mm, Width: 3.370"/85.60 mm, Thickness: 30 mil ± 3 mil
• Over-laminates: Receptor for dye-diffusion thermal transfer printing
• Protocol: EPCglobal® Gen 2 and ISO18000-6C
• Chip: Impinj Monza 4QT
• Worldwide operation in the UHF RFID frequency bands (860-960MHz)
• Typical read range of up to 50 feet
• 128 bits of EPC memory, 512 bits of USER memory, 96 bits of read-only TID memory