The AssureTec (now Acuant) scanner quickly and accurately captures driver's license visitor data, including the photo. The scanner simultaneously reads the magnetic stripe or 2D barcode on the license back and optically scans the license front. This scanner extracts all available data fields, as well as the photo to populate the appropriate fields in the visitor record. The AssureTec Driver's License Scanner has broad international support.
The ID-150 will quickly and accurately verify identity documents such as driver's licenses, military IDs, alien registration cards, and federal, state, and local government IDs from all over the world.
- High-quality, full color 600 DPI images enable detection of microtext and microprint features
- Capture front and back full color RGB images, near-infrared, barcode and magnetic stripe data all in a single scan.
- Compact desktop scanner with modern design
- Low maintenance, continuous reliable operation
The AssureTec ID-150A provides the same functionality of the ID-150, plus it
authenticates the validity of the license within seconds.
AssureTec scanners come with a one year software and hardware warranty, and a one year subscription to software updates (EL-AST-UPDATE). After the first year, customers typically
renew the warranty (p/n EL-AST-UPDATE and EL-AST-UPDATEA) for continued support and maintenance, which includes the following items:
- Quarterly updates to the document library
- Roughly 75 new IDs per update
- Continued enhancement to existing IDs
- Ensure that there are no false positives
- Hardware Maintenance
- Free product repair