Ideal for powering HID and other brand access control readers. With a Linear (formerly IEI) Plug-In Power Supply you won't waste your time and money installing hardwired transformers, power supply boards, or dedicated power supply cabinets in your next CCTV, security, or access control installation.
Go GREEN! These plug-in power supplies are EISA 2007 compliant with less than ½-watt standby power. They offer excellent efficiency and energy savings compared to the typical transformer/rectifier/regulator designs of the past.
On the input side, these PIPs contain built‑in surge protection to quickly suppress harmful AC line voltage transients and line spikes.
On the output side, these PIPs provide accurate 12‑volt DC regulation from 0% to 100% load. This is a tremendous bonus that allows these power supplies to be used for low current battery maintaining applications as well as intermittent load and continuous load high current applications
Features & Benefits:
• Output voltage regulated at ±1% from 0% to 100% load, expands options for use in low-load and high-load applications
• Poly-fuse automatically resets after a short circuit, prevents unnecessary service calls
• Ground prong on AC power input and ground output terminal, provides input protection and easy panel ground connection
• Robust surge protection, prevents AC line spikes and transients from harming the power supply or the connected equipment
• Red LED power indicator, shows at a glance that the supply is operating
• Plugs directly into AC outlet, knockout for wall outlet retaining screw, easy and quick to install
• Acts as transformer and power supply in‑one, no cabinet to mount
• Class II Power Supply• Input: 120VAC, 60 Hz, 3-pin grounded
• Output: 12VDC 2A, 24W, 3 screw terminals, grounded
• Size: 2.25 in. wide x 3.5 in high