The Secure Badgeholder™, made by IDentity Stronghold, provides a shield
against unauthorized reading or access to contactless information stored on PIV
cards, CAC cards, and other contactless smart-card applications. Secure Badgeholder allows for effective protection of
contactless smart and proximity cards data against ID theft or cloning. The durable and patent
pending Secure Badgholder™ blocks radio frequency signals, which are used by contactless smart cards for communication. No need to remove the card for reading. FIPS 201
The card is read when you open the holder by squeezing the tabs.
Information is protected when the holder is closed. Click on "See larger image" for a detailed image of the product.
* User controls access to information
* Transparent frame ensures visibility of card while in holder
* Information is secure when holder is closed
* Can be combined with lanyards or other attachments
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (standard credit card size) contactless smart card
- Blocks RFID chips in cards from being read without permission
- FIPS 201 approved as an electromagnetically opaque sleeve
- Ergonomic design allows user to present card to reader with one hand without removing the card
- User can easily insert and remove card from holder with one hand
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form factor contactless smart card
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Physically protects card, weather- and water-resistant
- 100% Made in the USA
- Available in multiple colors
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 2-3/4"
Minimum order 25 pieces. See a demo video: